TVSnob Logo Contest
Well, the new year is upon us and as promised, we're working on taking TVSnob to the next level. First we want to say thanks for checking us out everyday and giving us your valuable comments and suggestions.
Our first goal is to create an identity for TVSnob with a logo that one of our talented readers creates for us. We really don't have a logo idea in mind, so use your imagination. We want to see what our readers can come
up with. Here are some basic guidelines:
- Obviously, the logo has to be something original with no use of copyright material.
- We're not picky about formats, but we'd prefer something in jpeg or gif format. We'll resize it to fit our needs but we'd prefer you to submit
- Something that's around 300x300 resolution (not a hard and fast rule).
- All submissions will be judged by our editorial staff for a final winner but we'll post every submission so that you can show off your ideas.
- The chosen submission will become the property of Blogpire Productions.
So what do you get in return? We'll reward the top submission with a $50 Amazon gift certificate and lot's of praise and recognition. Please submit you entries as soon as possible to . Deadline for submissions is Feb. 15, 2006. The winner will be announced on Feb. 20, 2006 Please attach your logo and title the email as:
TVSnobo Logo Contest
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at the address above.
So fire up Photoshop and see what you can come up with. We'll give you updates as the contest goes along.
Read More in: General News
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit TV Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at January 18, 2006 1:59 PM