ReplayTV Seeking Beta Testers for ReplayTV PC
As TiVo gets more popular, we seem to hear a lot less about ReplayTV. It appears ReplayTV realizes it needs to get it's name back out there and is now working on a PC version of the software that works on it's ReplayTV units. We don't really have any details, just some information on a call for beta testers from ReplayTV.com:
Beta Tester Requirements: Those selected to test will be required to:
- Start testing the end of June 2006
- Sign the ReplayTV Beta Agreement
- Participate in online beta forums and answer weekly surveys
- Provide data files or logs when requested
- Download the beta releases at the tester website
- Submit bug reports at the tester website
- Complete specific testing tasks through September 2006
- We will be tracking beta participation. Your ongoing participation is conditioned on meeting the testing obligations.
The system requirements are:
- 1.3Ghz or faster Pentium 4
- 256MB of RAM
- AGP 8x or better with 128MB Video RAM
- DirectX 9.0 compatible
- Windows XP, Service Pack 2 or later
ReplayTV on a PC? Sounds pretty nice. We'll let you know when we get some more details on ReplayTV PC.
More Details at ReplayTV.com [via TVHarmony]
Compare Prices: ReplayTV
Read More in: General News | PVR & DVR
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit TV Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by William Hungerford at June 6, 2006 1:38 PM